Reader's Submission: Mother and daughter get spanked by husbands together

Saturday, September 25, 2010 ·

Hello again dear readers and how has the spankings been in your life?  Today once again one of you have sent me a real-life spanking story of yourself.  This time it appears a mother and daughter are in a domestic discipline relationship with their husbands who are in fact brothers.  As you read the story......pardon the typos, I copied and pasted the story leaving it as it was......thanks dear reader for submitting your story....

Enjoy........
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey spankalot,
    I chanced upon your blog as I was searching for news about Singapore.  I search for news on Singapore quite often cause I use to be from Singapore but have not come back for a few years already.  Anyway my mother and me are in this domestic discipline relationship together.  Seems so weird right?  I am 20 this year and my mom is 36 yes she is only 16 years older than me.  But sometimes I think we are more like good friends or sisters.  I dunno who my father is because my mother says he disappeared after knowing she was pregnant.  Anyway so my mother she is like a good friend of mine.  Even when I was 14 and 15 years old she would bring me with her when she went clubbing with her friends and she would sneak me in.  At that time already I was waiteressing at the cafe where she was a supervisor.  So when I was about 16 years old I got picked up by this 36 year old caucasian guy when clubbing with my mother and so coincidence my mother got picked up by his elder brother who is 40 at that time.  They actually din belive us when we said that we were mother and daughter and only belive us when we so them our ICs.  I think it was a love at first sight moment for all of us because after that we hang out for a while.  The two of them run a business together and they were taking a year off to travel around southeast asia.  But somehow they got hooked by us and ended up staying in Singapore for about six months.  And that means we were dating for about six months.  Then they change their plans,  their both asked us to marry them and go back to their country with them.  We agreed of course.

    But before all that something happened.  I think we were dating for about three months already and we were in their hotel room having drinks after dinner.  At that time we were owe rent for the flat we were renting and did not have enough money to pay.  Then because we saw a bag where they keep their money and my mother and me thought just take some to pay the rent they wun notice.  So I distracted them and my mother took the money.  But they found out because maybe our actions like suspicious.  When we were wanting to leave they confronted us.  So we admitted.  Maybe we were really sorry or maybe the pity us but they were nice to forgive us and said they would pay the rent for us.  But they also say that since we stole from them, we had to be punished.  That was the first time we both got a spanking and we got a spanking together.  It was our first spanking so they only use their hands but we had to remove our panties and we cried because they spank quite hard.  After that it was normal for them to threaten us with a spanking but before they propose they only spank us one more time.  When we at this club and my mother and me get so drunk.  They try to tell us not to drink too much but we carry on and then so drunk until almost strip dance in the club.  But they carry us off and then we so drunk vomit all over ourself.  The next day we wake up in their hotel room first thing they make us bathe and then before we can even dry up they gave us a spanking.  That is when we learn that a spanking on a wet bottom hurts more than a dry bottom. 

    So back to when they propose and after we agree.  They say that they both agree in domestic discipline and would spank us whenever we need it.  My mother and me both know that we are quite wild sometimes or maybe most of the times and that time the two times they spank us we deserve it.  Somemore all through the six months we dated they had been taking care of us.  So we felt we were ok with it and maybe we even needed it. 

    So we both followed them to their home country and we got married together.  We all live together and its good also because we are both housewifes and so we accompany each other everyday.  And so domestic discipline begin from the time we get married.  The month we reach so busy getting our wedding ready.  Then the wedding night after the wedding when we reach home they say they got present for us  They pass us each this big bag  and tell us to bring up to our rooms and put everything on the bed and remove our dress and wait for them to come.  My husband & me and my mother & her husband room both on the third floor side by side.  Inside the bag was all kinds of implements and rope and handcuffs.  It was an unforgettable night of pain and sex.  The next morning when my mother and me see each other sitting down carefully we both know and funny thing is that when we both talk about it we got wet.  The next morning both our husband talk to us about what they expect and what we can expect when we never behave ourslef. 

    We get spanked together a lot.  Most of time during our weekly maintenance spanking which every Sunday night.  Three minutes handspanking on our bare bottom and twenty spanks with a hairbrush.  Some other times are when we get into trouble together. A lot of times is when they go out of town for for meetings and they come back and see that the whole place in a mess.  Then they make us wear this apron without anything else and then spank us as we clean the place.  One of the worse spanking we get together it when they had to bail us out of jail.  We were caught with some drugs which we just bought at the club to try.  Our husbands were not around and so we went to have a bit of fun.  So we had to call our husbands and tell them but they could not rush back in time so we stay overnight in jail.  The policeman was our husbands friend so he let us off with a warning.  But when we reach home we get spank and corner time over and over again.  Then for the whole week we have to be bare bottom.  Morning before they go work they spank us for five minutes then give us ten strokes of the belt.  Then we have to stand in the corner with our hands on our head and they put a webcam to make sure we dun move. Until lunchtime they come back we get to go to the toilet then they spanks us again for five mins and ten spanks with the belt then eat lunch stand in corner again.  Evening they come back again same thing five min spank and ten with belt before dinner.  Before we sleep five mins spanking again and ten with the belt.  For one week.  Our bottom was purple at the end.  Another worse one was again when we were at the club when again they not in town we got a little drunk and dancing on the dance floor this group of guys dirty dancing with us and grope us all over.  A friend of our husbands was there and he take video clip of us.  So when he show them they punish us.  For a whole weekend we were naked and they tie our hands up to the ceiling and put a clip on our nipples.  Every two hours they take out the clip and whip our breast with a flog and whip our bottom then they put back the clip and again whip us after two hours. 

    We get spank separately as well.  It is quite common like when I come back with my husband from a date and see my mother getting spank by her husband in the living room or she is in the corner with her bare bottom red after a spanking.  Sometimes she and her husband comes back and I am the one getting spank. 
   
    There is this cane and plastic paddle which they use once a month.  They record each time we get punish and on the last sunday of each month  instead of the weekly maintenance spanking we get naked and after a five min spanking.  We get the cane and plastic paddle.  The number of strokes depend on how often we have been punish in the past month but usually the least is ten with the cane and ten with the paddle.  The most I have receive is 50 with each and my mother is 60. 

    I know u must tink its weird that my mother and me are in such a relationship together but maybe because we really do act like kids and are quite wild so its good for us that our husbands are willing to guide us. 

3 comments:

sixofthebest said...
October 16, 2010 at 2:48 AM  

I love that true spanking story, because I have always been in favor of family spankings. Mothers, mother-in-laws, grandmothers, aunts, nieces, sisters, or daughters, any of these females family members, deserve corporal chastisement. Yes, all their bottoms should be bared, and spanked by hand, paddle, hairbrush, birchrod, cane, or whip. be they 16 or 60 years old.

GeorgeI said...
April 24, 2014 at 10:15 PM  

Believing in fair and sound Domestic Discipline, I could enjoy a RL adult daughter -say over 27- still spanked by caring parents!
giorgio.imzadi@gmail.com

GeorgeI said...
April 24, 2014 at 10:17 PM  

Sorry, I mean I would enjoy knowing/emailing such a lucky young woman if she shares such family values. Thanks
giorgio.imzadi@gmail.com


SpankSwap - spanking site banner exchange

What is happening here?

(*Content for Adults only! Please leave if you are below 18!*)
Real Life spanking stories mainly of ordinary people in Singapore. Hope that you enjoy every spanking minute of it! Please note that the real names have been changed to protect privacy.

Do not forget to add me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER!

Just click the links above to find me.

Got a Real Life Spanking Story to Share?

If you are a Singaporean or are living in Singapore and have a Real Life Spanking Story to share, email me at sgspankingstories@gmail.com All names will be changed to respect your privacy so don't worry.
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites


Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed